West Loop Strategy (WLS) is a technology focused consulting firm specializing in helping clients improve their business through the use of cloud based modern technology and data analytics.
Our clients trust WLS for Technical Strategy, Digital Experience, Product Development, Data Strategy, Analytics and successfully navigating the cloud.
If you’d like to apply your technical knowledge to high-impact projects, we have the role for you.
As a technical consultant, you are responsible for engaging with our largest and most strategic clients. You’ll be a key member of our team with a technical background and competencies in project management, integration, hands on coding and strategy.
What you will be doing.
- Working closely with client stakeholders to determine needs and requirements and to schedule development time and effort
- Collaborating with Senior Developers and Architects to plan and execute delivery of new products and services to clients
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Building, testing, and maintaining new features for client products
- Our team continually adjusts what technologies and architecture is used to support our clients - you will work across and gain proficiency from your colleagues
+ Data Lake, Data Warehouses, Business Intelligence, Serverless
What you should have.
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field; experience in software development (2+ years)
- Experience working in an agile environment
- A track record of academic success; growth mindset
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly, client-facing experience a plus
- Desire to learn the newest technologies in a Cloud environment
- Excellent analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Deliver exceptional client service / satisfaction to drive organizational effectiveness / efficiency
- Experience with the above technologies is a plus