West Loop Strategy (WLS) is a technology focused consulting firm specializing in helping clients improve their business through the use of cloud based modern technology and data analytics.
Our clients trust WLS for technical Strategy, Digital Experience, Product Development, Data Strategy, Analytics and successfully navigating the cloud.
If you’d like to apply your technical knowledge to high-impact projects, we have the role for you.
As a technical consultant, you are responsible for engaging with our largest and most strategic clients. You’ll be a key member of our team with a technical background and competencies in project management, integration, hands on coding and strategy.
What you will be doing.
- Work closely with clients to define technical requirements aligned to business goals
- Creating and designing data visualization for clients that help answer business focused questions
- Iterate with business leaders on deliverables to meet design and brand requirements
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Partner with WLS clients to better understand their business processes
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to team members and stakeholders
- Design data flow and processing pipelines for ingestion and analysis using modern toolsets
- Our team continually adjusts what technologies and architecture is used to support our clients - you will work across and gain proficiency from your colleagues
+ Data Lake, Data Warehouses, Business Intelligence, Serverless
What you should have.
- A track record of academic success; growth mindset
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly, client-facing experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field or experience in software development
- 3+ years as a business analyst
- Hands-on proficiency with using data to answer business questions
- Desire to learn the newest technologies in a Cloud environment
- Deliver exceptional client service / satisfaction to drive organizational effectiveness / efficiency
- Excellent analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills with history of supporting successful projects